Sweet duplex on a quiet cul-de-sac, minutes away from the heart of downtown Livingston. Built as a residence in 1885, this was one of the first homes on the north side of town, being converted many years later (maybe the 1940s? 50s?) into a duplex. Both units have been rented for many years with virtually no vacancies. Rents have not been adjusted much over the last few years, so may be on the low side. Please note: the interior photos were taken by the owner in 2010, after she had completed some updating, renovations & painting. While necessary repairs & painting has been done in the intervening years, both units are in need of some TLC. Tenants have varied work/sleep schedules, so 48 hours notice is best.